Tuesday, June 2, 2009

get ready for the premiere of HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE. it will be premiere on the 4th of june in every cinemas in malaysia!

even though i'm not much of a miley cyrus or hannah montana fan, but this is a storyline i must see. it seems so exciting and unpredictable about the choice she is going to make. on the other hand, the songs are not bad at all.

The Climb - Miley Cyrus (a small but best part of the lyrics)

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on, cause
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

tomorrow i'll be going to school for a seminar for spm. spm is so near, 5 months and it will be spm! 6 months and it will all be finish and decisions that are waiting for me to make will need answers. maybe i'll continue with form 6, maybe i'll go for A-level, maybe i'll go other place to study. it's all very confusing now, but i'm sure i'll make the right choice. i'm still not sure what my ambition is. i always thought i should be a doctor, but that was wrong. i wonder...

-god, please let my hard disk be safe!

i'm leaving it all behind.

No comments: