Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Volleyball Competition (29th May ~ 2nd June)


i suddenly felt my blog isn't organise at all. i've been missing out in blogging. i have so many to blog about but yet i don't have enough photos to make my blog interesting. so even though i'm lack of photo, i will still blog about my volleyball competition (29th May~ 2nd June). when the other photos are ready, i promise to post it too. anyway, i will be posting two language, both the same content, so my all-so-favourite-schoolmate will spend time reading and commenting at my blog.

突然间觉得自己的部落很乱。我前几天也没什么post到东西。我有很多东西可以写,但是却又不够照片让我的部落吸引人。虽然如此,但是我还是post我的最后一年的八独中比赛吧!当我有其他照片时,我在上载上来吧!我就用两种语言写,特地就让你们读的!记得留言啊!

this is my last year playing in this inter-chinese-school volleyball competition, the final competition. to tell you the truth, it did not ended well at all. our team don't have enough player, so their will be junior playing for senior team. we know we were going to lose, but all i want was us playing our hardest. i tried my hardest, at least to have a nice full-stop here but WTF! my captain, during the last game didn't even bother to play well. he just laughed throughout the competition and fooling around. i don't know how to explain but he just let me down. he did not let me complete my competition with a nice full-stop. believe me, i was damn piss!

最后一年的八独中了,最后了却没有一个完美的结束!我们的队就不成队,人数不够,但是没关系,我们就拉初中打高中咯!一开始,我们知道会输的,教练也说的,但是我只想打好球,尽力就好。我也很尽力,但是就是他!我们的队长!前两场我们都输了,虽然最后一场不重要了,但是就是我的人生中的最后一场八独中了。为什么你就在那一场有希望的随便打?可以比赛是趴在地上笑?我知道你留了班可以打全国,但是那一场永远就改变不了。我扭伤了脚还坚持打,但是就这样给你放掉了。回忆也没了。

comments apprieciated.

i'm leaving it all behind.

No comments: