Monday, December 21, 2009

15-12-2009 ~ 16-12-2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!
thanks to everyone who made it to my party!
thanks to everyone who wish me!
and...
thanks to my parents for making me and everything so wonderful!
=D
IT WAS THE BEST PARTY!
PARTY-OF-THE-YEAR!
Photos (as usual) are in Facebook.
Most of them are blur, sorry. =P
so that morning, i dyed my hair.
luckily, it was a success.
save me from bad hair day the day before.
my hair is red-brown, and i love it!
then start with the decoration.
guest arrived during the night
and everything start to be in place.
Photos:

my family. =)


some of the girls.


and boys.






ee von & me.
Ee Von,
i really thought you can't make it,
and when my phone suddenly rang,
u said u were in front of my house.
=D
glad you made it.
enjoy the long chat that night
and the days in old town.

me & nicole (my kindy friend)

don't change, stay this way.

stepping away from reality.

No comments: