Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"I don't think people ought to belong to anybody but themselves. That's why I don't want to belong to anybody, and why I don't want anybody to belong to me. I want love more than anything else in the world. But loving and belonging aren't the same thing. Maybe someday, when we're older and wiser, things will be different." quote street scene by elmer rice.

i came across this and felt something reading through it.
you feel the depth in it?
actually it was in a script that i went for audition,
for sunway university play.
long story, but to tell the truth,
i enjoyed it quite much.
result are not out yet.

sorry for the late update,
harddisk died on me
and no photos to post.
architecture sem 2 started for a week,
this semester is gonna be exciting, tiring and hopefully fun.
i can tell you, grouping was a mess.


and work load is piling up!

we live such fragile life.

stepping away from reality.

No comments: