Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my blog been full of negative things. so i think of putting some positive things in, namely my most memorable trip in my life. anyway, i'm feeling better already. thanks to friends who were there to give me support, including just simple message to me. i appreciate it. and to my aunt who check on how i'm feeling even though she is in Ireland. thank you so much. enjoy the pics and there's more to come.
24-12-2008 Ireland






letter to santa.

29-12-2008 to LONDON, ENGLAND

by cruise




in Wales

by train to London



6 hours+ in trains. ==

london train station. <3

30-12-2008 London Day Trip









london eye.













london dungeon.





tower of london.










That night at PADDINGTON SQUARE



teenagers should not have things to be pressure about, it only happens in TV series. enjoy your teenage life, because it's only so short. - i'll cherish this sentence. thanks.
i want...

No comments: