Monday, July 20, 2009

i am sick.
my body finally can't take it.
after 2 weeks of rushing homework, volleyball inter-class competition schedule, studying...and lack of sleeps. my body finally can't take it.
我生病了。
我的身体终于无法承受了。
两个星期赶功课,赶赛程表,补习……和不够睡。我的身体无法承受了。

What sickness do I have?
It was yesterday after bowling training.
at that time, i was very mad,
because i played a bad game and being fetch late...
i suck it all in and try to not start a fight with my family.
i manage to do it, but i was very mad.
then, my mind...
i started thinking about what my life is right now, but all in the negative.
i really cannot think if i'm mad.
i was very very mad. something that i haven't felt so long.
suddenly, my heart...it felt a pain. not emotional but physical.
it was like everytime i breath, there was needle started poking me all over my chest, heart.
i tried not to breath but i need to, so everytime i breath,
those pain, it was like someone was piercing my heart.
and so, my parents fetch me to a clinic right away.
the doctor said my muscle in that area clench.
she said i hurt my muscle from all this sport training.
我生什么病?
就是昨晚练完保龄球后很生气,
生气很多东西。
突然间我的心感到非常痛,
不是心理上的痛,而是心真的很痛。
每呼吸一次,好像给上百的针插进胸口。
很痛!很痛!
家人带我去看医生才知道我近来运动过多。
我的胸口的肌肉抽筋。
i am feeling much better now,
but my bowling competition is on this friday.
sports day next week.
the doctor call me to lay off the sports for this week.
shit! so that means i can't train for my sports day?
我现在好了许多,
但是我拜五有保龄球比赛,
运动会就下个星期。
医生说我这个星期不能做激烈运动。
那么我运动会怎么办?

i took a day off from school and my hectic lifestyle for one day,
it was a stress-free day.
i watch Bride Wars today.
a funny yet great movie to watch.
at least i was able to sleep for 12 hours straight.
今天就在家睡了12个小时,还有看戏。^^

one annoucement!
i am NOT dating. please don't ask me again!
报告:
我现在没有谈恋爱!不要再问我了!

i wish i heard from you that i am a friend of yours.

stepping away from reality.

No comments: