Monday, August 24, 2009

August 15, 2009

ooppsss~ i can't believe i hadn't post anything for so long! well, blame it on my internet modem, broken! *sobs* now it's fix. =D let me make it up to you! a Xtra long post!!! (with 3 videos)

on 14th, when my mum was fetching me home.
she asked," do you know MTV world stage?"
"why?"
"i got 4 tickets, you interested?"
i said, "YEAH!"

so i started searching through my whole contact list to invite
and by the 15th, the four that are going!
amanda, me, ken & sydney!

before i tell you about the whole experience,
here something for you to envy. :)
official boys like girls MTV world stage drumstick!
wakaka~
the only thing is...it wasn't ours! *haiz*
ok, i did tried to catch it when they threw it to us,
but did not succeed,
and got an extra souvenir...a scratch on my hand!
so we borrowed the stick from the kind-hearted malay girls in front of us
and took a photo with it~
[we should have take it and cabut!]

back to it.
we were at sunway lagoon hotel trying to find our way in.
there was this freaking long queue to get in.
we were like: WTH?!
it's drizzling BTW.
there was a freaking long queue under the rain.
BUT, those are for the red tickets.
ours were gold tickets!
wakaka~
so we entered like VIP!
special lane, no queue! and extra smiles from the crew.
we got our...
fans and raincoats.

time for da show~!!!
MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE IN MALAYSIA

it was crowded!!!

it started on time! unbelievable!
6pm sharp, the first band came out.
Estrange. malaysian band.
didn't really care much about their performance,
we were just trying to squeeze to the front. :P
and we did jump during their performance - for warm up. :P

next, BOYS LIKE GIRLS.
i went for this MTV world stage was because of this band!
LOVE DRUNK
HERO/HEROINE

THUNDER
THE GREAT ESCAPE


4 songs! WOW!
i <3 boys like girls!

a small break.
we had to proof that we were here!
so...

after that,
RAYGUN



PIXIE LLOYD

HOOBASTANK!

THE REASON that we were there that night!
ALL AMERICAN REJECTS
7 songs they performed. WOW!

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
IT ENDS TONIGHT
GIVE YOU HELL
lalala~~~

let's not forget the VJs
Denise


utt

ok, i saw utt up close! believe it or not?
i saw him in sunway lagoon hotel
and stupid me! did not take a photo with him!
*haiz*
did i mention it was damn pack?

took some photos before leaving.
we skipped kasabians.
went McD for dinner/supper - whatever you wanna call it.
12am my mum fetch us back.
ken did overnight at my house. :)
we kept on chatting, till 4am! *lol*
IT WAS THE LONGEST/FUN-EST CONCERT I'VE BEEN!
and...proofs that we REALLY were there!
wakaka~
i looked damn ugly!
maybe it was because
my red hair spray had a major problem (it stained my white shirt red!)
my pants button drop off (luckily for amanda's safety pin!)
my hand was bleeding (from that scratch!)
but it proofs that i was there,
and IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!

somethingS to feast your eyes on...

hero/heroine
thunder
the great escape

p/s: it will be air on MTV channel (ch713) on 28th August 2009 (friday) at 9pm! remember to tune in!

~it will stay in my heart -and brain- forever.

stepping away from reality.

No comments: