Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock~
Time is passing by, faster than we think...

I love the days that I can play around the playground the whole day without thinking about unnecessary stress, without thinking about exams, just enjoyed the fun in the playground. Not thinking about how to stand out, not thinking about what I need to do next. Just living life with laughter, but...
All of us have to grow up, we have to face the stress. Life won't be that simple anymore, but at least we got a bunch of friends to help us. Thanks god for friends.
What I want to say is, looking at the clock to live life isn't right. We should live life to the fullest. Exam is about a month away, but I still don't have the heart to study. Time don't wait for us, that's what sucks...
My hearts seems to be fantasizing/thinking alot lately, can't seems to focus. Other than that, I also missed 全国独中... What should I do?
Really got to pull myself back to reality to focus, if not...(I don't even want to think about it.)

Kingdom Hearts 2 DVD game has some problems! Shit~
Everytime before on the game, got to pray for it to work...
Looks like I might not be able to play finish this game fast...
Quotes from the game:
Roxas says to Sora:"Sora you're lucky...looks like my summer vacation...is over." and then Roxas is gone.
Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky. One sky, one destiny.
LOL... Madly in love with this game...



Random Pic: (Volleyball)


ZiXuan & ZhenXian




Melaka Pei Feng

i missed life.

No comments: