Monday, August 11, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...
Really hope that I can get to play in Perak for the Malaysia Chinese Private School Volleyball competition, I am so damn nervous. I really want to go. Voleyball is also like politics. I don't care if any other f*ckers say that I sucks at volleyball. You f*ckers aren't good too, just because you want to sabotage me, I am strong...So f*ck off --> ngjicheng
I really want to go Perak for this competition but i promise myself, if i wasn't being chose, then no tears. I'm gonna smile at the captain, no tears in front of them. I know me put my effort in it, it doesn't mean I'm getting what I deserve, but "Life's unfair, we got to live with it." That's what Bill Gates says.
I know it's not going to be fair.
I know I tried my hardest in the practice.
I know I tried to attend every training.
But even if I didn't get chose, I gave it my all, no regrets.
No matter how, right this very moment, I'm still keeping my fingers cross wishing that I can compete in the competition.
I WISH TO COMPETE IN MALAYSIA CHINESE PRIVATE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL COMPETITION.






i jumped into a pond.

No comments: