Tuesday, December 16, 2008

this post is a must see!

Firstly, this happen on 15th december (France Day), in Malaysia, it's already my birthday! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! Happy sweet 16! This year is so far to most special birthday I have, but actually I have so much memorable birthdays. Last year, I sat by the beach in Langkawi with most of my best friends (most only, not all) and chat. That was so cool. This year, wake up in Paris! It came true. I love my family for willing to make this happen! 

MORNING MILK

the menu


hot milk with honey

My dream is to look at eiffel tower with my to own eyes, to be here in Paris and it came true on my "sweet" 16! OMG! Somebody pinch me!

EIFFEL TOWER
this is it!




a building near eiffel tower




i am here!




the guy eiffel who build the tower



lift to go up to the top




going up


& up


& up


so high up. @.@


more higher. XD







look! 


:)




view from way above


we were here.






some wax human inside eiffel tower


Kuala Lumpur is so far away from eiffel tower



i touch eiffel tower. OMG!








from below.

LATER...WALK TO THE TRAIN STATION






nice view





the photo of my dreams


not sure what it is


it is written peace everywhere


world peace!





TO THE MUSUEM

this was feature in Da Vinci Code






entrance


sculpture






Mona Lisa


OMG! Mona Lisa






3 Euro for this, cheap!


outside of the museum.






great monument 



TO THE RIVER TOUR







get ready


the 2nd best photo


the best photo since the trip!

you guys might not be here, but share the joy with me! everything is so wonderful! i couldn't have expected more! I LOVE MY LIFE!

i wish...

Life is a very long and yet interesting road.

i enjoyed.

No comments: