Tuesday, November 11, 2008

don't know what to update. well, i'm happy that i saw you (all) reading my pot and leaving comments too. happy that there some people is willing to spend a few minutes reading what i have to say. love you all! at least i know my blog is read. ^^
i've been watching heroes since the holidays started, playing computer games. i am thinking, maybe i should do more. hang out with friend more, because i am going on a vacation on december for 1 whole month. so i think i should spend it to the fullest.
first by going out shopping with my friends (as in just hanging out), maybe some gathering and what i would always do when i get a holiday---go to my grandmother house. at there, i will definately call someone and go to the backlane and chat. (i think you know who you are) ^^
tried. going to sleep. continue reading my blog. =)
i promise to update the post that i owe you as soon as possible.
XOXO

Live life to it's fullest.







i enjoyed.

No comments: